I can’t believe Christmas is almost here, already! The days are flying by and it’s time to start preparing for all the gift buying, gift wrapping and decorating… again! Let us help you cross, at least, one thing off your Christmas shopping list with these super cute Christmas gift tag stickers.
Plus we have another round of totally free printables for you this month.
Some Christmas Printables You Might Like:
If you’ve been here before, you probably already know that every month we get together with some of our blogger buddies to create and share great printables that you can download for FREE!!
If this is your first time here, welcome!!! Thank you so much for stopping by.
Each month we have a new theme for our totally free printables collab. This month our theme is Christmas.
We have a total of 19 free Christmas printables to share with you today and we’re so excited for you to see them all!
First up are these bright & cheery Christmas gift tag stickers that we had a lot of fun creating.
Christmas Gift Tag Stickers
Did you know you can print and cut your own stickers at home?
If you’re a crafter with a Cricut cutting machine, you’re going to love that you can use your Cricut to easily cut out these stickers with the print then cut feature.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a cutting machine. You can also cut out these stickers by hand using scissors, an X-Acto knife or a pen style cutter.
Supplies for making stickers at home
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore Air or Cricut Explore Air 2 (optional)
- Photo printer (I have an Epson Workforce WF 7720 and a Canon Pixma Pro9000 Mark II. I love them both! However, any photo printer will do.)
- Cricut Design Space software (download for free)
- Printable sticker paper or smaller pack (this is the kind I use)
- Cutting tool (optional)
- Craft cutter (this one is my favorite! – optional)
How to print & cut your stickers with Cricut
Note: these directions are for the file with TWO sticker sheets on it and the word “CRICUT” in the file name.
- Download and save the Christmas gift tag stickers (grab them below!).
- Upload the sticker file labeled “Cricut” to the Cricut Design Space software.
- Choose “complex” from the menu, then click “Continue”.
- On the next screen, click “Continue” again (we already made sure the stickers are ready to cut).
- Make sure that “Save as Print Then Cut Image” is selected, then click “Save”. (on this screen you can change the name of your image, if you’d like)
- Click on the sticker sheet, then click “Insert Images”.
- In the “H” (height) box at the top of the screen, highlight the numbers and type in 9.25.
- On the top right corner of the screen, click “Make It”.
- If you need more than 1 copy, change the number of copies on the top left. Your paper size should be set to 8.5 x 11. Click “Continue”.
- Choose your Cricut machine from the box at the top of the screen, then click “Send to Printer”.
- Select your printer from the drop down menu and toggle off the “Add Bleed” option (important!). Click “Print” to start printing.
- Set your Cricut dial to “Custom”
- Set your material to “Copy Paper – 20 lb (75 gsm)”. For pressure choose “More”.
- Place your printed sticker paper on your Cricut mat (exactly how you see it in the picture box on the top left of your screen). Make sure the sticker sheet is perfectly straight.
- To load your Cricut mat, press the “Load/Unload” button on your Cricut.
- The “Go” button on your Cricut should be blinking now, press on it to start cutting.
- Once your Cricut is done cutting, press the “Load/Unload” button again to unload your mat.
- Carefully peel your sheet from the mat.
- Use scissors or a craft cutter to cut out and separate to make two sticker sheets.
That’s it. You can now use these adorable Christmas gift tags on your Christmas gifts. YAY!
I hope I did a good job explaining the process to you. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions or need any kind of help getting the stickers printed and cut.
So now that you know what you need to make your stickers and how to print and cut your stickers, all you have left to do is to download them.
DOWNLOAD Christmas Gift Tag Stickers
As I mentioned above, here are 18 MORE totally free Christmas printables for you and your kids to print and enjoy!
Click on each of the links below to grab them all or just grab your faves. We hope these Christmas printables help brighten your holidays ?
FREE Christmas Printables…
- Pineapple Paper Co. – Printable Gift Wrap
- That’s What Che Said – From Santa Gift Tags
- 100 Directions – Printable Penguin Gift Tags
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – 12 Days of Christmas Gift Tags
- Printable Crush – Santa and Mrs. Claus Gift Tags
- Liz on Call – Printable Gift Box
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – “Meowy Christmas” Coloring Gift Card Holder
- Fun for Little Ones – Christmas Gift Tag Stickers (You’re here!)
- The Country Chic Cottage – Santa Toothbrush Gift Tag
- Happiness is Homemade – Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Gift Card Holder
- Happy Go Lucky – Handmade with Love / Baked with Love Gift Tags
- SeeLindsay – Hygge Christmas Gift Tags
- Persia Lou – Christmas Tree Gift Box
- Crafting in the Rain – Scratch Off Coupon
- Tried & True Creative – Gingerbread House Gift Box
- Everyday Party Magazine – Don’t Open Until Christmas Tags
- Mad in Crafts – Gift Giving Budget
- Hello Creative Family – Letter to Santa Printable Template