These Easter Bunny Push Pops are super sweet and so much fun for kids!
They’re filled to the rim with yummy candy and are too adorable for any kid to resist!
Make these cute bunny treats with your kids for an extra fun Easter activity. Or make them and put them out “from the Easter Bunny” as an Easter surprise!
I really love how cute these Easter Bunny Push Pops turned out!
I think they would be the perfect treat to serve at a kids Easter party.
They’re so versatile because you can fill them up with any kind of candy you like. Jelly beans, M&M’s, Jolly Ranchers, mini chocolates…
If you’re ready to grab your supplies to make this fun treat, here’s what you’ll need:
Supplies for Easter Bunny Push Pops
- 5 Push Pop Containers (I’ll update this item with a link once I find push pop containers with stand up lids. If you find a place to buy these online, please let me know 🙂 )
- Assorted Easter Candy – 5 or More Different Kinds
- Construction Paper in 5 Colors & in White
- 5 Small Pom-Poms in Assorted Colors
- Small Googly Eyes
- Black Pipe Cleaners
- Scissors (these are great craft scissors!)
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
How to make Easter Bunny Push Pops
1. First, cut out 10 white bunny Ears. I made one template so I could quickly trace and cut them out but that is optional.
2. Then, make the inside of the bunny ear by cutting out two smaller shapes out of each colored construction paper.
3. Glue the colored inside part of the ears to the white ears, like so…
4. Now, cut your pipe cleaners into 1-2 inch sizes. You’ll need 4 pieces of pipe cleaner for each bunny push pop.
5. Next, you’re going to glue 2 eyes, a pom-pom nose, and 2 bunny whiskers (on each side of your push pop) to make the bunny’s face.
6. Your next step is to glue 2 ears on the top inside of the push pop container and let them dry for a couple of minutes. (Note: If you would like to close the lid on each pop then you will need to glue the ears on the outside so the lid will fit properly.)
They’re looking so cute already! Right? 🥰
7. Finally, using the lids, stand your push pop containers up and fill each one with different colorful candies.
Now all that’s left to do is enjoy your yummy treats! I wish you and your family a safe and happy Easter!
Thanks for visiting 💕