My kids and I were decorating for Halloween the other day and I got in the mood to make some Halloween printables.
These free printable Halloween candy wrappers are perfect for kids to give out to classmates & friends! They make great party favors too!
Halloween just happens to be my favorite holiday (with Christmas coming in at a close second) so I thought I’d make some Halloween candy bar wrappers to share.
I love designing printables for the holidays, especially for kids. This set right here includes 4 wrappers with an adorable little bat wishing the recipient a “Happy Halloween”.
You can see all the fun Halloween colors in the image above. On the back of the wrapper, there’s a “scary” nutrition facts label. Ooooh!
Ghost Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers
You may also like the Happy Halloween ghost candy bar wrappers that I made to compliment these. Feel free to grab them too. Here’s a little sneak peek at what they look like…
Super cute, right?!
Print your free candy wrappers:
These Halloween candy wrappers are for the Hershey’s chocolate bars size: 1.55 oz (43 g). That’s the regular size candy bar.
To grab these free printables, simply click on the button below. You can save the high resolution PDF files (2 of them) to your computer or you can print them right away.
If you can’t download these now, you can always pin this post and come back to it later.
What kind of paper do you use to print candy bar wrappers?
If you don’t know what the best kind of paper to use for your candy bar wrapper is, I recommend using the Hammermill 32-lb premium color copy paper. You can use this paper with both inkjet and laser printers.
Also, find Hammermill paper products in-store at Walmart and Staples. If you can’t find the color copy paper, Hammermill 32-lb presentation paper or glossy paper will work just as good. Just make sure that the paper works with the kind of printer you own.
Candy bar wrapper supplies list:
Here’s a list of the supplies to wrap your personalized candy bars with…
- 32-lb Paper (as mentioned above)
- Or Paper Trimmer (preferred)
- Double-sided tape or Crafter’s tape
- 1.55 oz Hershey’s Chocolate Bars (of course!)
- AND if you don’t have one, a color printer. If you’re in need of a good printer, the Epson XP-7100 Expression Premium Wireless Photo Printer is great!
How to wrap your candy bars:
- Print your candy wrappers (there are 2 on each page).
- Grab your scissors or trimmer and cut the wrappers out.
- Place the center of the wrapper on the front center of the candy bar and find the perfect position.
- Add a strip of tape to the center of the candy bar and stick the center of the wrapper on the candy bar.
- Flip your candy bar (with attached wrapper) over, then fold the top and bottom flaps of the wrapper over the back of the candy bar, and press to create your folds.
- Open the flaps back up to add tape to the edge of the bottom flap, and fold over again.
- Then add tape to the edge of the top flap, fold and pull over, tightly. We want the wrapper to fit nice and snug.
That’s it! It sounds way more complicated than it is, trust me. If you’re having a party (and you’re not anal, like me), you can have your kids help you wrap.
Print your wrappers below. And hey! Before you go, leave me a comment to let me know you grabbed them.
All designs are property of Fun For Little Ones and are for your personal use only. May not be sold or redistributed.
Bloggers: You may share a link to this post but you may NOT link directly to the printable file.
Have a Safe & Happy Halloween! I hope you enjoy these super cute Halloween candy wrappers.