These yogurt and Fruity Pebbles breakfast popsicles are great for any age. They’re really delicious and so much fun to eat!
Kids will love ’em ’cause they’re like a popsicle. Moms will love them because they’re easy to make and also a great way to get picky eaters to finish their breakfast.
They make a great Spring or Summer treat too!
RELATED: Edible Brownie Dough (nom nom!)
Fruity Pebbles Breakfast Popsicles
This recipe makes 4 to 8 servings, depending on the size of your popsicle mold.
Here’s a short list of items you’ll need to make these delicious Fruity Pebbles breakfast pops…
- Popsicle mold to freeze the pops in
- 1 pint of Vanilla yogurt
- 1 small carton of strawberry milk
- 2 1/2 cups of fruity pebbles
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- In a medium bowl, mix yogurt, milk, honey, and Fruity Pebbles until blended.
2. Put about 1 tablespoon of Fruity Pebbles inside the popsicle molds, towards the bottom. Then pour yogurt mixture on top to fill molds and place in the freezer overnight.
3. To serve, take your popsicles out of the freezer, remove mold from popsicle stick and serve for breakfast, or as a yummy treat anytime.
Let the kids join in on the fun of making their own breakfast popsicles. They can mix the ingredients and pour the cereal in the popsicle molds.
My kids love to help in the kitchen. It makes them feel accomplished.