These Funfetti Easter Cookies are the perfect treat for Spring!
Celebrate the upcoming Easter holiday with these delicious cookies made with Funfetti cake, chocolate chips and M&M’s candy.
This cookie recipe is so easy to make! If your kids enjoy baking, they can easily make these (with adult supervision) or they can join you for some family baking fun!
RELATED: Easter Sugar Chick Cookies for Kids
It looks like we may be stuck in the house this Easter. Baking cookies could be a fun way for you and your kids to spend some time together, indoors.
Grab your ingredients and follow the recipe below to get started…
Funfetti Easter Cookies
Can’t make these right now? Pin this post for later ?
Yield: 24 Cookies
- 1 Box Confetti Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 1/3 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Easter M&M’s
- 2 Tbsp Multi-Color Nonpareils
How to make these homemade Easter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the dry cake mix, oil, and eggs. Stir with a spoon until all
ingredients are combined or use a mixer and mix for about 1 minute. It is a sticky
and thick batter, so a mixer is easier.
- Add the M&M’s, white chocolate chips, and nonpareils, mix with a spoon.
- Using a 1.5-inch cookie scoop, scoop dough and place on a parchment lined
cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Press additional M&M’s and chocolate chips into the cookie ball if you’d like.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or just until the edges are slightly golden brown.
- Take out and let cool.
Now sit down, kick your feet up and enjoy your yummy cookies!! nom nom nom.