This Roll A Snowman Game is so much fun for Winter! If you can’t build a snowman outside, download this free printable game and build your own snowman at home!
This snowman game is fun for the classroom, to play with siblings, for Winter parties or to play with mom and dad!
I live in Florida so my kids don’t get to see or play with snow. Last year we did make a trip to New York where they saw snow for the first time. They had a great time and want to go again this year but with the Covid-19 pandemic going on, it is much safer for us to stay home and find other ways to have some Winter fun.
More Snowman Activities You Might Like:
- Build-A-Snowman Winter Activity for Kids
- Snowman Coloring Pages for Kids
- 16 Fun Snowman Winter Crafts Just for Kids
To help your family stay safe and still enjoy the Winter months (indoors), we have once again come together with some of our blogging friends to bring you 18 totally free printable games, activities, crafts and more!
We have all kinds of Winter printables for you from a fun Winter Scavenger Hunt to DIY Winter snowflakes and even an adorable Winter gift tag. And we hope you enjoy them all!
Roll A Snowman Game
So let’s get started with our Roll A Snowman printable game…
This snowman game is a drawing game to bring out the creative side of your little ones but parents and teachers can join in on the fun too! Usually this game is played with a pair of dice but for this particular game, you’ll get a big & colorful printable cube.
I used regular copy paper to print the snowman but to print the cube, I suggest using card stock so that you have a more sturdy cube. I use this card stock because it prints nicely, is easy to fold and is very affordable. I think it’s perfect for crafts!
HOW TO PLAY ROLL A SNOWMAN
Each player will get their own snowman shape printout. To play the game, the players will each take turns rolling the cube and drawing the part of the snowman that the cube lands on. If a player lands on an item that they already drew, they skip a turn and the next player gets to go. The person to finish drawing their snowman first will be the winner.
There are other ways you can play this game as well. You can get together in teams to draw the parts of the snowman or you can draw a snowman together without competing for a winner.
In case you don’t have a color printer handy, we’ve also included the black & white version of the playing cube so that you don’t miss out on the fun.
To grab this free printable game, enter your email address below and download the 3-page PDF. Remember to print as many copies of the snowman page as you need. You can change the number of prints in the printer settings.
Download Free printable Roll A Snowman Game
18 Totally Free Winter Printables:
Be sure to visit each site to grab all of the totally free Winter printables pictured below.
- Mad In Crafts – Winter Bingo
- Happy Go Lucky – Winter Sudoku
- Fun for Little Ones – Roll a Snowman Game (you’re here)
- Pineapple Paper Co. – Snowflake Coloring Sheet
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – Winter Scavenger Hunt
- Crafting in the Rain – Winter Word Scramble
- Hello Creative Family – Winter Friends Activity Placemat
- Happiness is Homemade – Winter Word Search
- Tried & True Creative – “Stay Warm” Gift Tags
- Everyday Party Magazine – Winter Activity Sheet
- The Country Chic Cottage – Let it Snow Art
- SeeLindsay – Oh Christmas Tree Print
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – Winter Coloring Bookmarks
- 100 Directions – Snowman Coloring Page
- That’s What Che Said – Winter I-Spy
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Paper Snowflake Templates
We hope you enjoy all of the free Winter printables that we created for you!
Do you have a favorite? Feel free to leave us a comment to let us know which printables you enjoy the most : )